Chicago Criminal Law Attorney
Chicago Criminal Law Attorneys Helping You Find Justice
At Lee & Fairman, LLP, we strive to find effective legal strategies that will ultimately help you obtain the best outcome for your misdemeanor or felony charge. We will use our substantial knowledge of both state and federal legal systems to help you understand what you are up against and to create a powerful defense customized to your needs.
Handling Your Criminal Case With Care
With more than 50 years of combined criminal law experience, our qualified team of lawyers has taken on cases in Illinois involving:
- Drug crimes — Possession of controlled substances, possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver, delivery of controlled substances, drug trafficking, drug and medical prescription fraud cases, etc.
- Suspended/revoked driver’s license
- Assault and battery — Domestic battery
- Orders of protection — Restraining orders
- Burglary and home invasion
- Armed robbery and retail theft
- Homicide — Murder, manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter
- Police brutality — Excessive force
While it is our goal to achieve the most beneficial outcome in your case either through dismissal, reduction of charges or negotiation, we make it a point to set realistic, advantageous goals for clients — no matter how challenging their cases. With the help of trained professionals, including investigators, law enforcement and forensic specialists, we will develop an effective defense plan for you.
Contact Your Cook County State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Today
We invite you to contact Lee & Fairman, LLP today regarding your misdemeanor or felony violent crime charge. Call us at 708-799-4848 (Homewood) or 708-960-4806 (Oak Lawn, Chicago), or visit our Contact page to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Payment plans available. Se habla español.