Gregory P. Gadson
Gregory P. Gadson is admitted to practice law in several states and federal jurisdictions, including the State of Indiana, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He received a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Howard University and a Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
In his more than two decades of legal experience, he has worked in major corporate law departments, as well as in private practice.
Mr. Gadson’s practice concentrations include contracts, business (corporate) and entrepreneur matters, employment discrimination, and other civil matters, including litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Contract Law
- Business Law (Corporate)
- Employment Discrimination
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ohio, 1991
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering